Invisalign Calgary Clear Braces
from $2499 – $4988
Invisalign can straighten your teeth without the use of actual fixed braces. To discuss a clear braces solution in the Calgary AB area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment. If you had a previous Orthodontist we can send for your records and give you an estimate once we have done a thorough evaluation of your bite. For more information on various Clear Braces solutions, feel free to visit companies like Invisalign.
There has never been a better time to fix your teeth than right now! No longer do you have to walk around with metal wires and braces in your teeth which can often break and cut your mouth and gums. The Dentists at Renew Dental Health Centre in Kensington offer Invisalign, a clear and flexible braces alternative. This treatment is available for adults, teens and children. The invisible aligners are very comfortable and are removable. They are used to correct problems such as crooked and crowded teeth, teeth spacing, overbites, crossbites and underbites.
Invisalign is almost invisible and almost no one will notice the clear aligners in your mouth. This innovative approach to modern day orthodontics requires models to be scanned or impressions to be taken of your teeth. The Dentist or Orthodontist will then with the help of Invisalign’s innovative software then plan and design a series of custom aligners to comfortably shift your teeth and straighten them over overtime into the correct position
The ease and convenience of Invisalign make it the number one braces alternative amongst our patients and it has given thousands of people worldwide amazing, brand new smiles.
Invisalign Calgary Braces: How does it Start?Invisalign treatment is very simple and straight forward. There is nothing to be afraid of we just have to gather all of the information we need to straighten your teeth.The steps we require are as follows:
- Initial Consultation: At the initial visit with one of our Calgary Dentists we will look at your individual orthodontic concerns and any other dental problems that might be needed and then discuss them with you. If you are a good candidate for Invisalign and wish to move forward with treatment then we will then start or book you an orthodontic workup.
- Orthodontic Workup: After your initial consultation, the Dentist will then take photos, x-rays and scan or take impressions of your teeth and a bite registration. The Invisalign software will then be used to create a 3D image of your teeth and bite. From this a very precise individual treatment design will be created with clear aligners to straighten and align your teeth. Depending on how difficult your orthodontic problem is a number of aligners will them be determined for your correction. We will give you an approximate time for the length of your treatment but typically it is less than a year.
- Receive your Invisalign aligners: Based on your specific treatment plan, we will create a series of custom-made aligners from smooth and comfortable plastic that won’t interfere with your day-to-day activities. You can wear them throughout the day, removing them every time you want to eat or brush your teeth. As you wear the aligners, your teeth will gently begin to shift into the correct position. For the best results, you should wear them for 20-22 hours a day throughout the entire treatment.
- New aligners every 2 weeks: Every 2 weeks, we will give you a new set of aligners which will advance you to the next stage of your treatment. We encourage our patients to come in for check ups every 6 weeks so that we are able to monitor your progress.
- Enjoy your brand new smile! At the end of your treatment, you will be able to enjoy a brand new, perfectly beautiful smile. However, it’s also important that you take care of this new look that you have invested so much time into. We often recommend that our patients use retainers to maintain the new position of their teeth.
Clear brace solutions use a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- The appliances are made through a combination of our Calgary Dentists expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of appliances for almost 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each appliance with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your Calgary Dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit your Calgary Dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months and the average number of appliances worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.