Neuromodulators are all used to counter wrinkles and smooth out facial lines. They work by blocking the nerves that contract muscles, softening the appearance of wrinkles. Our Doctors are certified and trained in Facial Aesthetics and the administration of Cosmetic Neuromodulator injections which block certain chemical signals from nerves that cause muscles to contract. The most common use of these injections is to temporarily relax the facial muscles that underlie and cause wrinkles, such as:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow’s-feet, the lines that fan out from the corners of the eyes
- Forehead furrows, the horizontal lines that form when you raise your eyebrows
- Headaches and jaw pain from grinding
- Call to book your appointment today at Renew Dental Health Centre in Kensington Phone Number 403-283-6565.